Hello All, I hope you are coping with this crazy weather we’re having this month!
Just a reminder that this bank holiday weekend see’s our 2nd SWEF fest of the season, starting on Friday evening and running over the weekend, with camping arrangements, night flying, BBQ and hopefully good flying weather too. All members welcome with family and friends as guests.
Stuart is the man to contact if you need more info, or questions to ask.
As the AGM is rapidly approaching, (Sunday 6th September commencing 14.00hr) at the club, weather permitting as it’s to take place outside for social distancing purposes, so please bring your deck chairs!!
I attach the agenda for the meeting, and ask you to submit any points that you wish to raise in ANY OTHER Business, before Friday4th September, so they can be added to the agenda and published to the membership before the meeting. We are hoping for a good turnout as your votes are important
1) Introduction and opening of meeting
2) Apologies for Absence
3) Minutes of 2019 AGM and Matters Arising
4) Officers reports : Secretary and Treasurer
5) Summary of last 12 Months
6) Election of officers to Committee 2020/21 Chairman and Treasurer
7) Subscriptions and change of collection date for 2021
8) Plans for next 12 months
9) Any other Business
Please email your points to be included here to: email@example.com